VisionLink 3D Productivity Manager provides a complete view of cut/fill, volume, and compaction data so you can leverage all of your jobsite data from machines, to surveys and drones for improved decision making. VisionLink provides actionable information for key decision-making to help improve your bottom line on any device at any time.
Boost your ROI from machine control investments by leveraging the power of VisionLink and combine survey and design data with machine data all in one software.
Using VisionLink 3D Productivity Manager, reduce the number of surveys required at the job site or the waiting for surveyors to arrive to complete their work and analyze the data. You can use your machines to do the surveying and see your data in VisionLink alongside any conventional surveys, designs, linework or drone data.
VisionLink 3D Productivity Manager offers access to project information anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected device. Get up-to-the minute daily volume calculations and view compaction quality metrics. Users can see project progress remotely to determine if the project is on schedule, and see areas where more work is needed.
Improved User Workflows
Start from your dashboard and drill down into specific machine quality metrics to be taken through to a full statistical and map-based view. View your cut/fill status within the Volumes Completed widget. Monitor your job progress more efficiently and easily identify areas that have not yet achieved the desired compaction quality.
More and more contractors access their jobsite information on mobile devices. VisionLink 3D Productivity Manager is built so that interaction using a mobile device or tablet does not limit functionality or available data. The layout adapts, but the functionality is the same with no desktop download required.
With VisionLink 3D Productivity Manager, a foremen can be on-site or off-site while viewing project totals for volumes moved, comparing cut/fill progress to design or sending reports back to the office. For a compaction related project, view the same quality metrics the operators see onboard the machine, from the convenience of your tablet.
VisionLink 3D Project Monitoring is where users can monitor, manage and analyze project progress.
- Reduce cost in jobsite travel
- Reduce the amount of survey work at the job site and the waiting for surveyors to arrive, to complete their work, and to analyze the data by using your machines to do the surveying
- Access project information, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Up-to-the-minute daily volume calculations
- Up to the minute volume calculation for work required
- Single view of Compaction quality metrics
- Fully integrate survey data, drone data, and machine control data.
- One software for telematics and project data
- Improve invoicing by utilizing measured volumes from machine control data
- Monitor project progress to stay on schedule or react to job changes by tracking site productivity
- Validate machine control data and compare to job spec, then generate quality compliance reports.
- View a breakdown of machine control data from individual assets, groups of assets or all project assets.
- Use the available machine control data to be more effective at scheduling, projecting job costs, forecasting job completion, addressing quality issues, identifying any lack of productivity, addressing operator training needs.
- More accurately estimate future jobs.